BJF Community Program
Our Community Program works with neighborhood and regional dojos to support blind and visually impaired youth and veterans as they begin, train and compete in Judo.
Our support often takes the form of:
- Connecting athletes and their families to suitable coaches and dojos nearby
- Helping judo coaches get additional training to work with blind and visually impaired athletes
- Securing equipment and training fees for new athletes (through our Partners)
- Collaborating with police athletic leagues, camps and veteran organizations to integrate Judo training into other programs
- Supporting anti-bullying campaigns and initiatives
You can learn more about our recent Community work in the news.
As a registered 501(c)3 non-profit, the Blind Judo Foundation relies solely on donations.
To get involved, just contact us.